NORTH SOUTH STROLLERS WARRANTY
12 Month Warranty Information
Quality is important to us so we are proud to offer our customers a 12-month warranty against faults in materials and workmanship when your products are used under normal conditions, according to our instruction manual.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
North south Strollers Pty Ltd warranty is subject to the following conditions:
North South Strollers warranty period is 12 months, from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining warranty period for the original product will apply for a replacement part or product or a repaired product.
North South Strollers Warranty applies only in Australia and New Zealand in which the product was purchased.
North South Strollers warranty provides a right to repair unless North South Strollers is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary.
To claim under North South Strollers warranty, you must provide the following:
- a copy of the dated purchase receipt,
- a clear description of the complaint and
- the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
North South strollers warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
What is covered by the North South Strollers warranty?
- all manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and the wheels;
- all manufacturing defects in the adapters
- all parts of the harness of the product
- seams in the covering
North South Strollers warranty will be void in the following circumstances:
- If you have made or arranged for unauthorised modifications or repairs.
- Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the instruction manual.
- If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
- Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear.
- Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product.
- Inadvertent or unintentional damage, abnormal use or insufficient care.
- Improper storage / product care.
- Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product.
- Holes or tears in the tires.
- Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow user guide.
- Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product.
- Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your product after it was shipped by the airline (or other carrier) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
North South Strollers warranty period for this product is 12months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Store the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it.
To make a warranty claim, send an email to: with your contact details. We will respond, within 7 days with further instructions on repairs or a replacement.